ChucklesMgintyChucklesMginty

Main Audio Reviews Stats 2 Fans

John McCain John McCain

Amazing

Singing to you vegetables. Kinky.

Food We Eat Food We Eat

TEH LOLZORDS

LOL JERY IN UR EMALE I SED THA U WER MACIN A NU KART22N 4 ME. N THN IT TOOK AAGEZ I THORT U HD LYED THN I REMEMBAARED LYIN IS RONG, AN THN I CHEKKED NUGROWNDS AN IT SED U WER HEAR AAN NOW I AM HAPPPY AGEN AN THE TIGA CAN RUN WEL AGENZ. PS NISE PROPS COS U R WEL RICH N FAMEOS NOW!

PSA: Don't eat brownies! PSA: Don't eat brownies!

Don't eat... cactuses?

I think you should make a cartoon where a man goes to work and then when he gets there everyone starts looking at him, and ignores him the whole day. Then he realizes... *insert embarrassment here* or something really surreal and then the world ends.

samwastaken responds:

I don't think you understood the joke here, basically i entitled it don't eat brownies as in the cake but then go on to reveal the joke which is that I am infact telling you to eat brownies as in the childrens group.

Jesus vs. Godzilla Jesus vs. Godzilla

This is the definition of awesome.

I can't wait for the next one, the rest of it was so awesome, that you shouldn't pick on things like the audio transitions.

LL - The pink room LL - The pink room

Sorry to have to give this such a low score.

If you made a cartoon that made sense I'd give this a much higher rating, because I can see from your animations and drawing you could potentially make something much better, and even if there's something I've missed this was still very boring.

Just a quick word of advice; try not to leave big gaps in between speach it makes animations look very amatuerish.

Rn86 responds:

just a quick word of advice from my end;
try not to act like a smartass in your reviews it makes you look like a complete moron.

Jerry Jackson on Hancock Jerry Jackson on Hancock

Very nice

What a good tribute! The sound seemed to be out of sync with the cart22n but that was probably my computer, that was way better than my tribute! (I can't do voices)

Pulch: The Good Times Pulch: The Good Times

I don't know why I love this so much

I've seen it around 7 times and just keep coming back, although it was funny I was very sad when Luxembourg passed away :(

Guitar Hero On Tour lol Guitar Hero On Tour lol

HAHA

Ahh so true, I also heard it really hurts your hands.

The Pirate Collab The Pirate Collab

Niiice

And why wasn't I included? I'm a famous animator after all. Nam just kidding excellent work, good choise of music :D

Bertn responds:

Thanks for the review! ^_^

Mario and Luigi AA p1 Mario and Luigi AA p1

What The??

You need to take way more photos, I wouldn't have known what was happening if it wern't for the text.