ChucklesMgintyChucklesMginty

Main Audio Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Canabalt Canabalt

Good, but needs tweaking

A really great way of killing time, but because the level is seemingly generated at random there's a little too much of a luck element. It's especially hard jumping through the building windows as it's a lot harder to time, and comes too quickly to time.

If you're gonna make a sequal or update it, I'd prefer a fixed map getting gradually harder. And also an MJ version where you moonwalk instead of run. :)

Bars of Black and White Bars of Black and White

Awesome

Creepy, I really enjoyed it and was intrigued to read them bar codes. The only drawbacks were that it was fairly short, and that the graphics were rather basic. If that was intentional cool, but it doesn't work to well well combined with a real photos. It would be cool to see a new addition to series, as there's so much you could do with the whole bare code idea.

Excellent game.

AirDrop AirDrop

It's awesome because if I review I'll get a reply :D

Here have a 10/10 and vote of 5, a very fun game.

P.S. What kind of muffin would you like for breakfast? You have to eat it and enjoy it.

finefin responds:

chocolate muffin with m&m's on top

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

Awesome

I've never felt more proud to be vegetarian, but I still hate Peta

LOZ: OOT DX LOZ: OOT DX

Haha, very funny

It's actually a pretty good joke, but still very annoying. Damn I feel like I've just been rickrolled :(

giraffen93 responds:

Excellent.

Escape the Den Escape the Den

Awesome

I'm rubbish at these games so I gave up after a while. Anyway great game I managed to click the screwdriver, and get the hook and everything so if you can't your doing it wrong somehow.

Kyjast responds:

Yup. Thanks!

Machete Chamber Machete Chamber

Very Nice

Very reminiscent of Smash TV, oh but just to put my useless knowledge to use Henry VIII didn't actually have 6 wives, I can't remember why, just read the Q.I. Book. It explains it in there.

I never knew there would be a game with Guns N' Roses trivia in it :D

BR's FreeFall BR's FreeFall

Fun, but repetetive

First of all to 'Psycho' you have to collect the amount of carrots displayed in the top right corner that's why you kept landing in the water.

I thought the game had loads of charm, and it was fun for a while but through the five levels it bacame very repetetive, I also thought it would've have been nice if each character had they're own original item to collect because I'm pretty sure seals don't eat carrots XD overall though I really enjoyed it, good work!

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

Brilliantly Bizzare

So simple yet so fun, it's not that long but it doesn't matter. The challenge is there I got Hedgehog into orbit in 12 days. I found the end very relaxing, also who would have thought shooting stars were really hedgehogs? :-)

All-In-One Tutorial All-In-One Tutorial

Thankyou!

I've been trying to work out how to get rid of those pesky backgrounds for ages!