ChucklesMgintyChucklesMginty

Main Audio Reviews Stats 2 Fans

John McCain John McCain

Amazing

Singing to you vegetables. Kinky.

Food We Eat Food We Eat

TEH LOLZORDS

LOL JERY IN UR EMALE I SED THA U WER MACIN A NU KART22N 4 ME. N THN IT TOOK AAGEZ I THORT U HD LYED THN I REMEMBAARED LYIN IS RONG, AN THN I CHEKKED NUGROWNDS AN IT SED U WER HEAR AAN NOW I AM HAPPPY AGEN AN THE TIGA CAN RUN WEL AGENZ. PS NISE PROPS COS U R WEL RICH N FAMEOS NOW!

PSA: Don't eat brownies! PSA: Don't eat brownies!

Don't eat... cactuses?

I think you should make a cartoon where a man goes to work and then when he gets there everyone starts looking at him, and ignores him the whole day. Then he realizes... *insert embarrassment here* or something really surreal and then the world ends.

samwastaken responds:

I don't think you understood the joke here, basically i entitled it don't eat brownies as in the cake but then go on to reveal the joke which is that I am infact telling you to eat brownies as in the childrens group.

Canabalt Canabalt

Good, but needs tweaking

A really great way of killing time, but because the level is seemingly generated at random there's a little too much of a luck element. It's especially hard jumping through the building windows as it's a lot harder to time, and comes too quickly to time.

If you're gonna make a sequal or update it, I'd prefer a fixed map getting gradually harder. And also an MJ version where you moonwalk instead of run. :)

Bars of Black and White Bars of Black and White

Awesome

Creepy, I really enjoyed it and was intrigued to read them bar codes. The only drawbacks were that it was fairly short, and that the graphics were rather basic. If that was intentional cool, but it doesn't work to well well combined with a real photos. It would be cool to see a new addition to series, as there's so much you could do with the whole bare code idea.

Excellent game.

AirDrop AirDrop

Awesome

It's awesome because if I review I'll get a reply :D

Here have a 10/10 and vote of 5, a very fun game.

P.S. What kind of muffin would you like for breakfast? You have to eat it and enjoy it.

finefin responds:

chocolate muffin with m&m's on top

Skybridge Skybridge

Fantastic

You succeeded in the whole Legend of Zelda aspect, it really reminded me of it. This is fantastic song and the game it goes with is amazing too, the game wouldn't be half as good without this song though! It's really relaxing and deep and almost thought provoking amazing work.